Monday, December 3, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Here are some pictures of our first family trip with Lily! Mom and Dad rented out a place up at Deer Valley... this was also the first Thanksgiving that we have done away from home like that too! It worked out great! We had an absolute blast.



GO COUGARS! With Ash being a BYU Grad, and me... just 12 credits shy of my degree, we were glad that we had one more year of bragging rights against our Ute family and friends... it was a close one once again, and once again Cougars take the win! Thanks Dad (Lowell) for great season tickets! We loved every minute of it!

9 comments:

Shanna said...

can I just say that Ashley is gorgeous! serioulsy. what a cute family you are! All of you...

Kass Martin said...

so fun. I am glad you have a new post up. It's high time. I love the new pictures. Ash you look wonderful.

RayChill and Steve-O said...

Ash, you belong in a TLC magazine with your picture perfect family. You 3 muskateers are so cute! I can't get over how beautiful your baby is and of course you look amazing- not an ounce of weight after the baby! I would love to meet your hubby, I bet he is a stud too. I am SO glad you are doing well. You look so HAPPY as usual, I always loved your happy attitude toward life. I miss your mom! She is so cute!
Rach

Jamie said...

lily is such a pretty baby!

shannon said...

Ash! You guys look great! Your baby is darling! And growing so fast! We were at the game too! Good times, good times!
:)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Thanks for the comment about the bow. I really got my inspiration from all of Lily's cute bows! Motherhood is harder than I expected (I thought it would be like playing house...j/k!), but I love it! She really is a good baby which is so nice! How is Lily? Who does she look like? I can't really tell. Hope everything is going well for you guys!

The Sniders said...

Ash, little Lily is so big now! Your pictures are so beautiful!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Seriously I can't get over how cute she is!

Jayne Layne said...

Ash, you look so great in these pics. Great hair, great sunglasses. Very photogenic