Thursday, April 10, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!

His name: Jonathan William Lefrandt
How long have you been married? 1 1/2 years
How old is he? 24 (he's my second baby)
Who eats more? In one sitting...him. I snack more throughout the day though.
Who said "I love you" first? Him of course...I would have never.
Who sings better? Well he's the one that gets calls to be in the ward and stake choir so I'll go with him :)
Who is smarter? When it comes to math or directions...definitely me. When it comes to creativity or money management...definitely him.
Whose temper is worse? Sad to say, mine. And that's saying something.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jon. He claimed it the second we got married.
Who pays the bills? He does. I claimed that I didn't have to the second we got married. :)
Who mows the lawn? HOA
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when we are together? He does...but I am always navigating. And not because I'm a back seat driver. He even admits that when I'm in the car with him his brain shuts off.
Who is more stubborn? Jon
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? I feel like it's pretty equal.
Who proposed? He did...so romantic.
Who has more friends? probably about the same. Most of his are still in Washington though.
Who has more siblings? Same Same 6 and 6. One oldest, one baby...they say that's the best combo!
Who wears the pants? Jon, only because I let him :)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Ash, I love this post! "only because I let him" hahah. What would husbands do without their wives?! (ps, totally understand about the bill paying thing. That was completely relegated to Mitch when we got married.)

Kyle Peterson said...

Count me in by the hair of my chinny chin chin. It's kylespeterson@gmail.com

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

your pictures are so stinking cute!!

here's our email. cameec@hotmail.com

i wished we could've gone to the Sendai reunion...we'll see you next time! :o)

Kristen said...

What! I didn't even know you had a baby!! Where have I been? So gorgeous!
kristeneddington@yahoo.com

Devin said...

Jon

Its good to hear from you and that you get to wear the pants once in awhile. I imagine that is good for your self esteem. I would like to hear more about your job with Ivory Homes. Congrats on graduation its no small accomplishment. It all started back at that first summer apartment.
~Devin

Kass Martin said...

That's cute. I love that you "let" him wear the pants. You guys are a cute couple. Let's play! Let's do date night again. I had the flu last night (of all times to get it) but I'm feeling better now so let's plan something.

The Christensen Family said...

We love Jonny! Could he be a cuter daddy or husband?! You are a perfect couple... Let's hang out soon! xxoo