Saturday, October 11, 2008

Date Change!!!

Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to let you know we had to change the date of the Lily Bella Boutique for the following weekend due to UEA! So mark your calendars and tell all of your friends.

Friday October 24th
2:00-8:00

Saturday October 25th
10:00-3:00

Because the facility is so large, if you are someone you know would like to participate in the Boutique let me know! We would be more than happy to have you come and join us.

I will be sending out a flyer too for everyone to send via email to their friends and family tha includes some of our vendors.

See you all there!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ashley,
It's Lisa Hong, I used to be roommates with Allie back in the day. Anyway, I have some onesies that I have been sewing, and I would love to sell them at your boutique. Is it too late? Email me and let me know, lisahong1@gmail.com.

Also, your little family is so cute! I'm glad to see you are doing so well!

Kate Brotherson said...

sounds so fun. i will be there!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I'm so mad! I just thought it was on Saturday and my mom and I were out running errands to try to get this baby out all day today! Dang! If I still feel good tomorrow I will definitely come! I haven't seen you for so long! Take care!