Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Announcing.... BABY LEFRANDT


This is Baby Lefrandt's second photo... This was the first photo where she really looked like a baby. The other photo's from the other ultra sounds are all in Ashley's car so I am just posting this one for now! We are so excited to have her come and join our family! Ashley is due October 19th! 2 1/2 months left to go! You can do it honey!

I think I speak for the both of us when I say, we are so excited to be parents. I can't imagine what it would be like to be pregnant. But I do know that Ashley is doing such an amazing job, and I know will be an amazing mother. I couldn't be more grateful for her and for her amazing strength and positive attitude. I married way over my head. I love you Ash!

5 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Ashley,HELLO!!! rememeber me, Lizzy?? I was blog hopping and come upon your blog. You and your husband are so freakin cute!! Congtats on the baby!! We had our first last October (good month) Hope you are doing well-here is our blog...http://the-rigby-family.blogspot.com/
Lizzy Lamb Rigby

Beth Davis said...

You look BEAUTIFUL Ashley! I'm so glad you are blogging. We do have to get Mykelle to start blogging- I love being able to keep up with what everyone is doing. Mykelle told me you were prego! I'm so happy for you and your husband. You two look so happy! I'm going to add you to my blog so I can keep up with you!

Shanna said...

Ashley,
I am so excited that you are having a girl. They are so much fun! without any question you will be such a great mom. Love you!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Jon and Ash,

I really only post the pictures for family who doesn't live near by. You should definitely post some, b/c it's so fun to see! I love the ultra sound picture. It's so fun to see them, and start picturing what they might look like...so fun! Our little girls name is just like you thought. It's said like you spell it. Hope you guys are doing well!

Amanda Jones said...

HEY LeFrandts!
we are glad we found you on the blog world, its a pretty great world.
anyways, we are so excited for you guys, i can't believe it is like only 2 months away!
Hope life is great for you guys!