Friday, July 27, 2007

New Blog

Jon and I haven't really done much to our blog so far but it's becuase we're working on a masterpiece...haha, we wish. Actually, Jon has figured out a way to do one on his Mac and he's just getting it going. But between both of us working full time and me being pregnant, we don't really have too much time to spend and I'm definitely not a fan of anyone snapping photos of me. However, we are going to Jackson Hole this weekend and I have promised him that I will let him take pictures of me so that our out of state friends and those who I don't run into often can see the growing belly (among everything else that's growing :)) Next week I'll post a link to our new blog and to all of my cute friends who have Jon and me on their friend list, I promise you will be on ours.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Ash!

Dan and I did it through MAC too. It took us a minute, but I love it!

I don't know if you heard we are moving to Dallas in 3 weeks (right by Sarah). EEK! I'm kinda freaking out! But the biggest bummer is I'm probably going to miss the birth of all the babies! I am dying. You will have to post major pictureage. (I'm sure you will!)

Love you!
Bree
hafenunderground.com