Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy One Year Anniversary!







It was just one year ago that Ash and I got married. This year has been so amazing, and so crazy all at the same time. Our wedding anniversary is actually on the 14th, so we celebrated it on the 13th this year because it was a Saturday. I took Ash out to dinner at La Caille... it was GORGEOUS out there and the food was amazing. Lily stayed home with Grandma Judy. It was hard to leave her, but we figured being that it is our anniversary we needed to go out and celebrate!

Last night, we celebrated by eating the top part of our wedding cake. Suprisingly yummy after a year of sitting in the freezer! Who knew! And we watched our wedding video while holding Lily in our arms. This year has been so fun! What a fun way to top it off with the most adorable baby in our arms! Ash... thanks for the best year ever! Here's to many more! Loves.

14 comments:

Taryn said...

You guys are so cute. I loved your wedding pictures. Congrats on one year. I'm coming up on 3 years next month! Time flies when you're having fun! :)

Shanna said...

happy anniversary you two! Hope you have many more wonderful years together.

Shannon said...

YES!!!! The wedding was so fun! Loved the little trip down memory lane. And it was so great to see you guys this weekend!!!

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a fairy tale wedding! You are such a beautiful family! Congrats!

The Sniders said...

Baby Lily couldn't be any cuter! I am so happy for both of you! She is a lucky girl to have you for parents, Ash you will be such a good mom!

Lisanne Lee said...

WOW! What beautiful pictures. Happy Anniversary you two. What a fun present you gave one another. Not many people can top that. Your gift is absolutely precious. I love you both.

PS-you're tagged Ash. Go to my blog for details. Jon, if you'd like to do it, I'd love that too.

xoxox

The Christensen Family said...

Your pictures are incredible! I don't know that I have ever seen them... Amazing! Congrats! You make a beautiful couple and pretty much the cutest parents ever! Love you both!

bstoutfamily said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and of course on your new little baby girl!! She is so adorable...what a precious and fun time!! We are so excited for you all!! Love, Jen Stout

Janae said...

Congratulations. Your daughter is beautiful! She just looks like a Lily, you picked a great name.

Josh, Janae, and Ainslie said...

Congrats! Again.

Patriot said...

That wedding looks so beautiful! Congrats!

I just wanted to let you know about a giveaway I'm hosting at my site for some great American made products. Please stop by and enter!

Thank you!

Sharleen said...

Ashley congratulations! Shanna gave me your blog address. I hope you at that beautiful baby are doing well! Happy Anniversary!

The Thomas family

tiff and chris johnson said...

HAPPY ANNI YOU BEAUTIFUL BABES! OKay ashley, I think we need to sit down and seriously discuss my psychic abilities. Did I NOT SAY the baby would come two weeks early!!! It's amazing! I think i should start this up as a business...

Kate Brotherson said...

what a beautiful bride you are. wow! i love seeing these wedding pics. thanks for sharing. we missed you last night. come next time and bring sweet lily