Thursday, October 18, 2007

Totally Tagged!

First, sorry to Steph and Lis! I have been slightly distracted with the baby lately, and... we don't have internet at our new place yet. My apologies.... here we go everyone! I've been tagged!!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. When I was little I had more imaginary friends than probably anyone you know. I could entertain myself for hours. I would teach school, tennis, and pretend to take carpool while riding on my bike. My brothers and sisters still tease me, but hey, they say that children who have great imaginations are smarter:)

2. I thought I was a creative person until I met my husband. He puts me to shame so much that I really don't even try anymore. But that's about to change. One of my goals for 2008 is to pick back up the fun creative things that I used to do all the time.

3. I was actually the one who spotted Jon first. I saw him at Lisanne's wedding and wondered who he was. I didn't say anything to Lisanne about it for a couple of months because I was a little bit scared of being rejected. But one day I had a little voice in my head tell me to just ask her about him...what did I have to lose? Boy am I glad I did!!! Love you honey.

4. I have stayed in the original Bachelor house. My friend Brittney's Husbands best friends parents (got that?)own a house in Malibu and they rented it out to ABC for the Bachelor. We all got to go down and stay in the house for a few days...that was a trip I will never forget.

5. I don't have many regrets in life but if I could do it over I would change a few things. I would have taken my voice lessons more seriously and really persued developing my voice.

6. My whole life I've dreamed of being a mother, and just 12 days ago, my dream came true. I have the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world and I am in heaven every day! Words can't describe how incredible this experience is. I feel like I've arrived!!

So Fun! Ok, so I tag... Shanna, Katie Hillstead, Shannon Cornelius, Kari Tuttle, Jenna Vela, and...Brit Anderson! GO!!!

8 comments:

Lisanne Lee said...

Ok...crying. I just love the part where you said your dream came true just 12 days ago. Don't you want that dream to come true again everyday of your life? Oh...babies. I love them! I love you to pieces. So glad you finally responded. I'm reminded why you're one of my best friends.

Love you bundles.

Lis

christensen crew said...

Ashley, I just read Lisanne's comment and I just love you too! Whenever I am exposed to you....I just love you more and more. You are the funniest and cutest thing. For some reason you remind me of my own sisters! And I love it. You are just a kindred spirit. I am so happy that you're family.
Loves...Katie

Shanna said...

okay first off thanks for tagging me! second did you get my gift at your moms house that i left on her porch? and third If you want to view my blog page I need you to email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and i will send you an invite so you can see my little guy! Love you!

Jess Perry said...

You just need to stop. I remember back in the day when we would play and you are so creative. Your daughter is amazing and congrats on being a mom. Isn't it the greatest?

Shannon said...

Ash, you are so creative! Perhaps we should just say that you and Jon together are the most creative couple ever! And thanks for the tag--I will start thinking of all my weird idiosyncrasies...

Kyle Peterson said...

Ash-
Congrats Mufrats! Your baby is so cute, and her name is for sure adorable! WOW!

Bryce and Brit said...

thanks for the tag! i love the imaginary friend one. i wish i could put that on mine. i need to come visit lily. i miss her, plus i want to see the paint.
brit

The Christensen Family said...

i love you ash! didn't know that imaginary friends made you smarter... I am so pretending that i had one from now on! i need the credibility! ;) you are the cutest mommy... I can't wait to see and cuddle that beautiful baby girl!