Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We be Blogging...



Well... since we are constantly trying to improve our blogging skills... My parents bought Ash and I the new Flip Video cameras... We haven't used it much yet, but we know... it is going to change our life! haha... we are now able to directly upload videos from our camera to our blog. Amazing.

We had an amazing Christmas with the Anderson family this year. Here is a shot of Christmas morning...



ok, please ignore the fact that I sound like a complete idiot when I talk "baby talk" to Lily, but hey... I am new at this parenting thing, and besides... I think she likes it :) I am sure she is smiling and thinking, gosh, my Dad is weird.




This is Lily with her cousin Sailor. Sailor was sooo cute, i think she more excited about playing with Lily than any of her presents. She just kept coming up to Lily and kissing her, and saying "My baby..." She is such a doll. We love her so much!


Long story Short. This is the camera. We LOVE ours... now, we can officially say that we are BLOGGERZ4LIFE!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

My parents got us this same camera for Christmas and we LOVE it! And funny thing...after videoing Christmas morning and watching it back Kody said he discovered he sounds like a girl when talking to Sadie! Funny...I think all dads talk like that to their baby girls! :)

Devin said...

Jon
This is Devin your old roommate from college. I don't know how Rachel found your blog. But it looks like your doing great. What are you up to these days? Where do you live? You should check out our blog belnapbarnyard.blogspot.com

Taryn said...

Jon, you are so funny. You're right, your voice is pretty silly on the camera. It's ok though, I think every Dad is like that - you were just lucky enough to get it on video. It's sweet. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I missed you at Geoff's wedding.

engemann said...

Looks very high tech. I am proud of all the videos with your new found toy. LOve you ash! KMC!