Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our Valentines Vacation Fulfilled :)


For those of you who haven't seen Wicked. You are missing out. This was Ash's 3rd time seeing it, (two times in New York...) but she said that hands down the LA cast was the best! They were A M A Z I N G. That was well worth the trip in and of itself. We had never really been to Hollywood Blvd. But it was fun to be down there.

Here we are at the happiest place on earth... I have literally been dying to go for soo long now. Eventually Ash caught the fire as well and we ended up going! We met up with Ali and Jess Hobbins as well as Jess's husband David. Nicest guy alive. We had an absolute blast. The park was a little bit crowded but we got in pretty much every ride we wanted too... we wish we had one more day to enjoy the magic kingdom!
We also had reservations at a hotel, but... our Nephew Tanner convinced us that the Sofa Sleeper Bed in Breakfast was the best in Southern California... so we decided to stay! Thanks Tan for making us breakfast in bed! You are the best!
While Lily didn't get to go to Disneyland or Wicked with us... she still had the best time with her Aunt Kimmy and Godmother Allice :) (She really was such a good baby through both of the flights and sleeping in the port a crib) Isn't she the cutest?!?

And to top the whole trip off we had to see baby Halle Rose Zeedik! She is so cute and soo tiny. Brit and Matt are doing really well... Ash took some video footage to show all of her high school girlfriends so don't you worry!

We had the best time and are officially obsessed with California! We are going back in April to babysit the Hunters! We are so excited!

15 comments:

Frampton Family said...

Ashley, Your little family is so cute. And way to go on the blog. I love checking in from time to time. I have to say that Lily is such a beautiful baby. And you always dress her so stylish. Hope you are doing well.
~Janelle(Nuttall)Frampton
www.framptonfam.blogspot.com

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

glad your trip was fun! let's hang out again soon!

Shannon said...

Lily looks adorable!! I'm so glad you guys got to see Wicked together! Were you singing it all night?? I sure hope so. I'm so glad you got a vacation--you both deserve it!

Taryn said...

Love Lilly's bling binky! Too cute! You guys are such a cute family and I'm glad you got to have such a fun Vacation!

Kass Martin said...

I Lied about seeing the pictures before. I don't know why. I was thinking of the pic I saw on Lila's blog and got confused. Anyway, Halle is adorable. You look great Ash! It looks like you had a wonderful time in Cali. I can't wait to go. I don't know when but I have to figure it out. Love ya. Glad you're home safely.

Erin said...

Hey Ashley! I'm so glad I came across you blog. Your family is beautiful. I've been wondering what happend to my old neighbors. My Mom said she ran into you a few months before Lily was born. Where are you at now? Anyway... now I can blog stalk you!
-Erin(Wilson)Kusch

Jami Stevenson said...

SO JEALOUS! That is all I have to say.

Amanda Jones said...

yea.. I saw you guys were doing basically the same thing as us for presidents holiday weekend. I wonder if we went to wicked on the same night? we went Saturday night. I hope you guys had a wonderful time, we sure did.

Bree said...

Looks like an incredible trip! Post the video online! I'm in Dallas, and don't want to miss out on Brit's exciting new adventure!

Broadbent Family said...

Looks like a fabulous trip. I need California right now. You look beautiful Ash! Halle is adorable--are they getting a blog? I want to see more pics. Now that you are home we should all go out.

Kate Brotherson said...

how much fun. it looks like you really enjoyed yourselves. i miss you. let's hang out

Shanna said...

looks like fun you two! Glad it was everything you hoped it to be!

Kari said...

What a fantastic trip! I love CA. Next time you go, can I please sneak a spot in your suitcase? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley! I was blog hopping today and came across yours. I can't believe how adorable your little girl is! You and your husband are so cute together. You look so gorgeous and happy. Congratulations.

Kate Brotherson said...

finally, I found a new invention to keep babies socks on their feet! check it out at stayputsocks.blogspot.com