Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Birthday Boy!


We had so much fun on Jon's birthday! Jon's sister Jeanette took Lily all day and night so that we could just be together for the day...it was a dream! We woke up and went to breakfast and then got massages. After that we came home and just hung out with no baby to worry about. I felt like it was my birthday too!

We went to dinner that night at the cutest little restaurant. It's called the Paris Bistro. It's in the cutest little neighborhood in Sugarhouse. We highly recommend going for a romantic night.

7 comments:

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday...a few days late! Looks like you had a good time. Love the hair in the first picture!

Our EyreLife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our EyreLife said...

Hey Ashley!

I have lived in Salt Lake for the past 6 years and just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Paris Bistro!!! Aren't their salads divine?!

Your Lily (and blog) are just too perfect!

Jessie (Nichols) Eyre

Kass Martin said...

Happy Birthday. I hope the day was awesome. I can't wait to try out Paris. It looks and sounds great.

Kyle Peterson said...

Ash you sure are good to your man. Looks like you spoiled him!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Ashley,
Hi! It's Margaret (Durham) Olson from good ol' Timpview! You were on my cousin's page, Heather George. I don't know how you guys know eachother, but it is a small world!! It's fun to see what you are up to. YOu have a beautiful little girl, I love the name Lilly. Just thought I'd blog stalk and actually say hi!!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Jon! We love you!