Monday, June 16, 2008

A Time For Change...Again

So I'm a little late on posting some of these but now I have a fully functioning computer and my camera back!

Me and my sweet Lily on Mothers Day...she really is an angel and fills my life with so much Joy

Happy Birthday Bryce! Partying in true Bryce fashion.
Go Bees! We went to the Bees game with some of my family and took Jon's little sister and her friend with us. We made it out with no spilled beer on us and no foul balls hitting us so overall it was a really fun night. 
Mommy, big girl and daddy on tracks up to the game (this was right before Lily threw up everywhere. I think she gets a little motion sick like both her parents).
Playing at my friend Jenn Fossums house. Thanks for the lunch Jenn, it was so much fun!
Jon thinks this is Lily's most unflattering angle, but I love this picture and had to show the teeth!

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ashley- this is really random, but I was at your parents house the other weekend for Eve & Matt's shower. I'm Eve's sister in law, and I had the little 1 yr. old girl. Anyway, I just saw your blog on the Christensen's and now I'm putting together a lot of connections! I am good friends with Katie (Anderson) Christensen, we went to highschool together. How are you guys related? I also know the Scoffields well- I worked for Lincoln and Lavar. How many sisters do you have? Your girls night out looked so fun! With all your matching pj's- your mom is so cute! I recognize one of the girls- Brittany? I work at Babinski's and I've seen her in there lots! Is she your sister or sister in law? Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Funny how we have so many connections.

Anonymous said...

Tell Jon that Lily doesn't have any unflattering angles! That picture is great...and that hat is too much.

J & J said...

your bangs look so good. and lily is so cute!

Brady and Lauren said...

Wow, Lily is getting so big! I love your new haircut too! Hope you guys are having a great summer!

Trish said...

Loving the bangs and Lily is so darn cute! Yes, I agree...if we don't have book club we should at least get together and eat some good food :) Hope to see you soon!

Shanna said...

K can you be anymore beautiful Ashley.... geese! Widdle Lily is adorable, she looks like her mama!

The Sniders said...

Ash, Lily is a babe! I can't believe how quick they grow! It makes me so excited for my little princess! By the way Bryce looks hot on his birthday!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Oh I just love this little girl! She gets more and more beautiful every day it's so ridiculous! SO fun running into you at the mall the other day Ashes. Time for a hang out I think! A girls day or something! And Jon, what ever happened to our cousins hang out? We miss you guys! Keep us posted. xoxo

Broadbent Family said...

Those are such darling pictures? She is so cute!! How is Lilly doing anyway? I hope she isn't sick anymore...you feel so bad for them.
You look so pretty Ash. I love the new hair.
We need to go hang by the pool or go on a walk soon.
Love you.

heather telford photography said...

she is getting so big!! you look great ashley!!

Meg and T.J. said...

I Love little Lily girl! You are such a cute family Ash. Lets plan our pool date! Tommy misses his girlfriend!
XOXO Meg

The Zeediks said...

Your whole blog is so cute Ash. I love the header and background. Simple and clean. I love your bangs by the way. Sorry Jon but they are so cute on her. Where did you get her dress in the first picture on this post?