Thursday, June 5, 2008

Time for change


Well... Life in the Lefrandt household has been some what chaotic and full of change. I am posting just three pictures, simply because I haven't had time to upload the others. You would think that things like that would be so simple, and things like posting on blogs would be simple as well... I guess we are just going to have to try a little harder.

Jon finally graduated from BYU with a degree in Advertising and Marketing. He opted to not start his new job with Ivory Homes until May 20th and we spent some time together as a family without the stresses of school and work. While the bank account is much lower, and it was a struggle for Jon to overcome the stresses of not seeing money come in the bank like it used to... it was exactly what the Lefrandt family needed... some time together.

We also took some to go back to where Jon is from, Seattle! Jon grew up there and always said, "You will never fully know me until you have been to Seattle." We are going to save our Seattle stories/memories for the next post... stay tuned!

Lily is growing like a weed and we can tell that her crawling days are just around the corner. She has now entered the world of eating solids!! she loves banana's, sweet potatoes and rice cereal... She also loves to squeel during Daddy's lessons at church. Needless to say, we have never appreciated church in peace and quiet more ;) But we get a kick out of her and love watching her through all of her little stages.

We would also like to apologize for the lack of posting. Please forgive us. We will try to be better as we enter the new, fun filled stage of full time work, and full time parenthood... wish us luck!

7 comments:

Jess Perry said...

I love the last picture of Lily with her food. Food pictures are always the best!!

Can you please call me again? I have been meaning to get ahold of you, but I erased your number before I got it entered. So give me a call and we will chat!

Jamie said...

I always check for new pics of little Lily, since my Sadie is close to her age. Looks like you guys are doing great. She's so darling :)

Taryn said...

You came to Seattle without seeing me! :( So sad. Congrats Jon on the graduation. You are awesome! Lilly is adorable in this last photo. Such a little chunker, but SOOO cute!

Jenn said...

Family time is the best. I'm glad you got to spend some good time together before the new job. Lily is just as adorable as ever! I love those cheeks.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is a chubber! Noah has thinned out so much now that he is crawling everywhere. Lily's chubbiness makes me miss my fat baby!

Shanna said...

Oh Ashley.. I looooooveeee you hair! You look fantastic!

Kass Martin said...

Lily is getting so big. I can't wait to see her and pinch those huge squishable ckeeks. What a cutie pie.