Thursday, April 2, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!!!

March was a crazy and fun month for us. I love March because we kick it off with Jon's birthday on the first...that's always a great start! And then there is always the 1- 1 1/2 weeks of really great weather in March to give us a break from all this bitter cold. The down side of that however is going back to the cold once Spring has decided to tease us. Seems like the depression gets twice as bad, because I realize I now have to go back to the hideousness of winter clothes just when I got all excited getting out my spring clothes. The good news is, I know I can suffer through because I've done it for 25 years previous to this one. Meanwhile, here are all of our fun photos from March :)


We kicked off the birthday weekend with the Vanilla Ice/MC Hammer concert...I realized how old I've become by just sitting in the seats and having no desire to join all partiers down below.




Our theme song for the day was "Lucky to be in love with my best friend"


Lily had so much fun at Kangaroo Zoo for Amy's birthday!


Except for when she tipped the stool upside down and then got stuck.



Making Caramel apples at Gigi's.


I took away the apple the Gigi had dipped in white chocolate for her...oops.


Then she got it back.


We babysat baby Adelaide overnight and Lily was the best helper. She LOVED to hold her and of course, give her her bink (or occasionally steel it).


We figured out how to work the ipod


And finally, this picture was taken just a couple days ago when she got the flu. We got our TV in our room just in time...it was a lifesaver!

10 comments:

The Lichtie Family said...

I love you guys for going to that concert - very 90's. I am sorry Lily was so sick this week, sick kiddos are so hard. I can't wait for the weather to get better, it's really starting to affect my mood. I just took a personality test online (yes, I am a little bored) and it said I was a pessimist, but I really think it's just the weather! Anyway, cute pictures of Lily!

Jayne Layne said...

She is so cute, and Ashley you are MINI! Holy Cow you look great. I keep meaning to call you. I got your Facebook IM, I didn't know I was calling you all last weekend. WHO KNEW! Lets get together soon, seriously!

Kass Martin said...

How fun. What a fun birthday theme. Isn't it lucky though?! I always tell Bri that the best decision I ever made was to marry him. I love the robe-so dapper! You look great Ash. I am happy to see a new post. Let's get together.

Shanna said...

Ashley you look so great I love that picture of you yo top! I love the birthday theme! What a cute family you guys are and can I just say....I am in love with your bed! this is so retarded that I am asking you this, but where did you guys get it?! So Sorry lil Lily got sick! She sure is cute laying on your bed! We really need to get together some time!

Rachel said...

i like your bed. post.. frame? haha where did you get it?

Jon Lefrandt said...

Oh I'm so flattered that you all like our bed. We got it at Osmond Design in Lehi.

Scott and Chelsey said...

She is so so darling! So sick of the cold weather!!! Well we really should play more since we live so darn close!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Hooray for a post! I've been wondering when I would see some more pics of you guys. Lilly is getting so big!! She is insane. Hope you guys decide to come visit soon! We miss you and would LOVE to have some friends! xoxo

P.S. could you be ANY skinnier!?!?

The Zeediks said...

I just love your room and your bed! You are absolutely tiny. Lils is so very cute and I love her cheesey smile all the time. Really miss you. xo

Jenn said...

Lily bug is so adorable and such a girl. I loved that she tip-toed around all the dirt and hay scattered around our backyard. Come visit soon, we've got a new baby horse.