Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Little Mini Vaca


Last weekend we were able to go to my brother-in-law Riley's parents house in St. George. It was so much fun!! It was the perfect little vacation for us. Riley's mom was so adorable and made us feel so welcome. We just hung out by the pool the whole time, and on Saturday we left the kids and went to Vegas with Mykelle and Ry. As I look at the pictures I'm thinking "Did I have to come home?"

Uncle Ry playing with Lily

Sweet little baby Adelaid

Lily LOVED swimming with her Daddy!


Riley and Bella Jumping off the rocks. They tried to get Lily to do it. I said "NO WAY". Maybe next year.


The most fun slide ever. Lily even started to go down by herself. We were so proud.

Isn't Jon so hot?!?! We love our night together in Vegas.

2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

What a fun little vaca! I need one of those. :)

The Bowldens said...

you both are just gorgeous! i love how cute your little family is!