Monday, March 22, 2010

ALMOST THERE!!!



Well we are almost there! They took her off oxygen and the clock has officially started... if she can make it these next 48 hours without her levels dipping too low (below mid to upper 90s) than we are in the clear and can take her home. If she fails this test than we take her home with oxygen. Which isn't ideal but we will be so glad to have her home.

Please pray that she can do this on her own! We know that prayer works... and this is the last stretch! We can't wait for all of you to meet her and for her to be home.

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

I'm so happy to hear that your little peanut is off the the oxygen tubes. She will be in my prayers!!!

McCall said...

mykelle has been keeping me updated about your sweet little sophie. you have been in our thoughts and prayers and i can't wait for her to be at home where she belongs! and of course as things settle down - i can't wait to meet the little princess!

Momma Fish said...

I don't know if you remember us.... the Fisher's. we met boating with the Smith's. Anyway, I just read about your new little Sophie. I hope all is well. We will keep you in our prayers.