Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our 100th post!!!!!

Wow. This is our 100th post... we have been trying to pick up the slack lately with our countdowns... but I am sure we will be back blogging again with the addition of our little girl Sophie sometime this month! Hurray! Poor Ash is in horrible pain right now... she has a pinched nerve and is struggling to do just about everything right now. She is a trooper. I have a tremendous amount of respect for her and women everywhere for their hard work in bringing these little kids here to earth. Mad props.

Here is a commercial we were just in for Ivory Homes to celebrate our 100th post! It goes by quick... see if you can see us (don't mind me... jon... I am more awkward than anything)!

Love,

The Lefrandt Family

2 comments:

shannon said...

I wanted to see you guys making out! ha ha. Very cute. LOVE the little belly Ash! Good Luck this week!
xoxo

The Bowldens said...

thats so cool!